Sunday 25 September 2016

Why Smoke?




All over the world, there is a constant echo of the dangers of smoking cigarettes, a cancer-causing agent that pollutes the body and its operating systems.
Is anyone listening to the warnings?

And do they acknowledge the “ Dangerous To Your Health" directions of the way that is displayed on each packet that they received in their hands?

I was never a smoker and I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste as it makes me feel unwell.

I kissed a smoker once and my stomach was so upset I felt nauseated and my sinuses burn, my tongue felt like I had cigarettes chewing in my mouth, it was the most uncomfortable feeling.

I would never do that again, now I ask individuals never to smoke when I'm around.

I just don't understand why smoking is enjoyable to some individuals because it just leaves their breath and mouth with an awful smell.

And the fumes just flow through their pores from the cigarettes that they constantly smoke.

Smoking will never be for me as I like clean fresh air, and I can not stand a foul smell anywhere, not even bad words that some individuals say :)

Smoking is just a choking way and it just clogs the body's arteries, leaves the lungs black and holey, and drains them of their functioning needs.

So why smoke why inhale those deadly death fumes?

Why disregard the warning words on packets of cigarettes that you constantly consumed?

No comments:

Post a Comment